SymQuest Group is a growing organization that has been providing Managed IT Services and Document Solutions throughout Northern New England since 1996. We are proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Konica Minolta Business Solutions, a world leader in office technology and ManagedIT solutions.
The objective of the Solutions Architect is to develop technology solutions and strategies for clients and ensure the growth of the project revenue stream by facilitating the sale of opportunities, ensuring project services through accurate proposal development and pre-sales design. As a member of our Solutions Development Team, the SA will help grow and expand the breadth and depth of solutions delivered to clients.
How you help develop our business:
- Provide Pre-sales technical support (business technology strategy and solutions) for both managed services and project opportunities
- Design and present successful, high value, technology solutions
- Assist in the development of proposals for technology solutions for our clients
- Participate in assessments and the creation of Technology Roadmaps for our clients
- Consult with our clients and provide strategic recommendations that provide business value.
We are team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions and service to our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence continual development and a service oriented attitude. And we guarantee what we do.
This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and demands we only hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business, whoshareour values.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree and/or minimal 8years prior experience with multiple operating systems and network engineering and administration
- Common Industry and product certifications such as VMWare VSTP, Microsoft MSITP, or Cisco CCNA or equivalent engineering and technical sales experience.
- Able to explain and guide clients through technical issues
- Able to develop Professional Services proposals
- Hands on experience implementing IT projects
- Significant network design experience around LAN/WAN, messaging, security, server infrastructure, Hyper-convergence, and cloud technologies.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You have active listening skills.
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous learning and improvement
- You enjoy working in a team environment but self-disciplined and self-driven is a must
What we offer:
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Company provided short & long-term disability
- Company provided basic life Insurance
- Employee, spouse, & dependent supplemental life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- A generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation, sick/occasional days, and floating holidays.
- Real career development opportunities with constant industry paid training.
- Culture around relationship development with management and teammates.
- Incredible teammates, committed to enjoying what we do - and attaining serious results.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.