At Invoca, our exceptional team and culture is the heart of our success. Invocans thrive in an open, high-energy and diverse culture that blends the best of Santa Barbara, Denver, and the Bay Area. We place tremendous value on transparency, humility and teamwork, with a bias for action and accountability that drives our path to success. We strive to be a company that our peers admire and our competitors envy. Like all great teams we push each other to new heights, celebrate our victories, and we pick each other up when we lose.
We work every single day with honesty and integrity, collaborating and executing on strategies that cement our status as learners and innovators. If this resonates with you, join us, we’re looking for the best and brightest minds to drive the future of marketing.
As an Invoca Solutions Architect, you will be joining Invoca's Customer Success team to lead technical strategy, systems integration design, and support deployments and growth-oriented projects for Invoca's highest value customers. With your advanced understanding of digital marketing platforms, you will provide consultative and tactical guidance for integrating and leveraging marketing data for inbound phone calls into new customers' business processes and marketing stacks. You will coordinate effectively with internal and external cross-functional stakeholders to solve problems and deploy new solutions, driving innovation and product development from the front lines.
This highly technical and hands-on position requires the incumbent to work in a team and individual work setting, contributing to all aspects of system integration including needs analysis, design, testing, implementation, and validation.
- Work with customers' business, marketing, and engineering departments to translate business objectives into system requirements and define an enterprise-wide technology approach that encompasses multiple systems and various integration points
- Lead and manage a portfolio of technical customer projects to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of product expansion, migrations, and deployments
- Qualify, scope, and deliver new technical projects for expansion and upsells for existing customers
- Provide technical advisory services on implementations with multiple integrations and software platforms (AdTech, MarTech, and CTI/Call Center Technology)
- Deliver highly technical consultative and support services by becoming an expert in the Invoca product and integrated partner solutions
- Draft technical project instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and systems integration-related documents and deliverables
- Estimate time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement technical projects
- Work closely with Invoca's Product team to continuously relay feedback for improvement on product features and functions, and ensure sustained customer success
- 3+ years of successful technical project management, deployment, or solutions design experiencerequired
- Working knowledge of the digital marketing technology landscape required.
- Hands-on practitioner's experience with web analytics, CRM, marketing automation, bid management, ad-serving, and attribution software
- Technical project management, deployment, or implementation experience in a customer-facing role required
- Knowledge and experience using APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches required
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and create customer loyalty
- Ability to effectively relate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and articulating the business value of a given technical solution
- Proficiency in Salesforce, with clear understanding of lead, contact, opportunity, account, and campaign objects required
- Functional knowledge of integration systems, with experience integrating enterprise software between various software solutions
- Experience in scoping, clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Critical thinking, and complex problem solving ability required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - ability to effectively communicate across internal and external business, marketing, and engineering departments
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and the ability to work at a highly-detailed level
- Background in telecom, mobile, or digital media a plus
- Knowledge of the agile software development process a plus