InfoMagnus is an Information Technology software consulting firm located in beautiful Huntington Beach California.
We value and respect our employees, they are our greatest asset. If you are interested in joining a dynamic, collaborative, and growing team to deliver quality solutions to our clients, we would like to hear from you.
We are seeking a Solutions Architect to assist our clients.
Solution Architect Responsibilities:
- Maintain a balance of business and technical domain knowledge and communicate clearly to both business stakeholders and technical teams. Clarify and represent the interests of each side to the other.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define business requirements, derive technical requirements, and identify technical risks.
- Work closely with project managers to estimate and plan the development effort.
- Define distributed solution architectures that potentially span multiple business systems, deployment environments, and technology stacks to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Define software engineering standards, patterns, and practices to deliver solutions with high quality and velocity.
- Monitor development activity and code and provide guidance and support to development teams.
- Assess and communicate the business impact of technical choices.
- Assess and communicate the technical impact of business choices.
Solution Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Extensive experience in software engineering and software architecture design of modern cloud-hosted distributed systems.
- Experience managing large projects using agile practices.
- Broad knowledge of current engineering practices, technologies, and cloud services.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
We will provide you with a great benefit package:
Equal Opportunity Employer