- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Interfaces with development, account and executive management to develop and grow solutions and portfolios of solutions and offerings.
- Determine the best technical solution to solve a problem or deliver the business requirement.
- Prepares vision and strategy work products, technology and product analysis, white papers, and responses to queries on strategy and product related topics.
- Engage current and perspective customers to understand client needs, socialize and vet solutions, and advise on strategies to shape acquisitions that achieve results.
- Supports capture and proposal efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts, or task order business by developing technical solutions for capture strategy and proposal responses.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced IT staff and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 180 cumulative days.
- 15 or more years of IT experience.
- Expert-level ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply/implement IT strategy in assigned projects/initiatives.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, account management and negotiation skills, with the ability to interface with a diverse set of clients.
- Strong working knowledge of application development, cloud, DevOps, and infrastructure services.