As a Solutions Architect at Myplanet, you'll build digital products for high-profile enterprise clients. With plenty of technical challenges and opportunities, you'll learn as you go, grow the practice area, and help refine our processes as a team lead. Reporting to our Director, Software Development, you'll work as part of our autonomous Agile teams on digital products that help people in their daily workplace experiences.
- Prioritize and estimate work to be done alongside designers and Engagement Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. Be transparent about progress
- Document and diagram designs to communicate with project stakeholders
- Provide operational coaching and functional mentorship to technical team members
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and Software Engineering principles.
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB is highly desired
- Excellent fluency in English, both written and spoken, to collaborate effectively with both client and remote teams
Is the Role a Fit for You?
The Solutions Architect role emphasizes team collaboration, leadership, and technical proficiency. You’ll find fulfillment in the role if you:
- Delight in making things. You thrill at the concept of going beyond the theoretical and applying your ideas, skills, and expertise to products used by people every day.
- Find passion in new challenges. Every chance to learn and move things forward with your can-do attitude or to share your entrepreneurship excites you.
- Thoroughly enjoy collaborative work. Knowledge sharing and the chance to be part of a team who co-own the output, instead of a solo hero who lives and dies by their work alone, is important to you.