As a mission-driven health plan serving all 62 counties of New York State, Fidelis Care provides quality, affordable health insurance coverage for children and adults of all ages and at all stages of life. Central to our mission is our commitment to be a health care partner, working closely with our members and providers to ensure that everyone receives the care they need, when they need it. From the beginning, Fidelis Care has worked to be part of the social fabric of local communities, impacting people’s lives with one of the most basic human rights – access to quality health care and services, close to home.
The Solutions Architect designs computer systems, networks, applications, and user interfaces; works with internal and external customers to develop systems to meet required business specifications.
- Act as liaison with specified user areas; identify client software applications and hardware requirements; understand existing system requirements; establish evaluation criteria to evaluate hardware and software for client use/implementation; confer with users to define business processes for systems application and integration.
- Recommend, coordinate, and design system communication protocols for software and hardware to meet operational requirements.
- Conduct studies; analyze user requirements, cost vs benefit, and alternative system approaches to determine system application architecture.
- Define project objectives to set engagement and project scope; select the appropriate solution approach.
- Evaluate new technical developments; identify impacts on current or planned resources; predict future organizational needs to develop future technology proposals.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of client needs to ensure that needs have been identified and that solutions have been developed to address these needs.
- Five to eight years related experience required.
- Eight or more years related experience preferred.
- Certification in Project Management.
- AA/AS - Associates Degree or equivalent required.
- Degree in IT Networks and Servers preferred.