"The FICO Customer Communication Services group deliver industry leading solutions for real-time automated customer communications over a number of channels. As a Solutions Architect, your technical background, analytical thought process and exceptional communication skills will be utilized and honed as you work with a world-class team of technical professionals." – Sr Director, Solutions Architect.
What You'll Contribute
- Matching the right technical solution to solve specific business problems
- Identifying all key stakeholders, understanding their requirements and being able to communicate them effectively to a wide range of audiences
- Solidify project constraints and limitations, ensuring that they are accounted for in the technological and managerial decisions made
- Ensuring the right technology stack is employed to solve the business problems in the most effective and efficient way possible
- Manage compliance of all non-functional requirements, such as performance, scalability, resiliency, security and ease of support
- Engage with Product teams to help shape direction of future improvements, changes or products and services
- Identify gaps in technology, components or infrastructure that may inhibit a proposed solution
- Help bridge solutions between multiple product sets (outside of the CCS Product Set) to deliver seamlessly integrated solutions to our clients
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders in our client organizations to help ensure solutions developed and proposed match business requirements
What We're Seeking
- At least eight years of experience in one or more IT fields, including but not limited to infrastructure, cloud services, software design, DevOps, product management, etc.
- Experience communicating effectively with a wide range of audiences and technical backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment, coordinate activities across virtual teams, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while facing tight deadlines
- Experience working with cloud technologies
- Project Management experience or similar resource and task management
- Software Development is a useful background as is being comfortable in a Linux environment
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You'll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing