"The FICO Customer Communication Services group deliver industry leading solutions for real-time automated customer communications over a number of channels. As a Solutions Architect, your technical background, analytical thought process and exceptional communication skills will be utilized and honed as you work with a world-class team of technical professionals." – Sr Director, Solutions Architect.
What You'll Contribute
- Matching the right technical solution to solve specific business problems
- Identifying all key stakeholders, understanding their requirements and being able to communicate them effectively to a wide range of audiences
- Solidify project constraints and limitations, ensuring that they are accounted for in the technological and managerial decisions made
- Ensuring the right technology stack is employed to solve the business problems in the most effective and efficient way possible
- Manage compliance of all non-functional requirements, such as performance, scalability, resiliency, security and ease of support
- Engage with Product teams to help shape direction of future improvements, changes or products and services
- Identify gaps in technology, components or infrastructure that may inhibit a proposed solution
- Help bridge solutions between multiple product sets (outside of the CCS Product Set) to deliver seamlessly integrated solutions to our clients
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders in our client organizations to help ensure solutions developed and proposed match business requirements
What We're Seeking
- At least eight years of experience in one or more IT fields, including but not limited to infrastructure, cloud services, software design, DevOps, product management, etc.
- Experience communicating effectively with a wide range of audiences and technical backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment, coordinate activities across virtual teams, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while facing tight deadlines
- Experience working with cloud technologies
- Project Management experience or similar resource and task management
- Software Development is a useful background as is being comfortable in a Linux environment
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.