ExtraHop’s Solutions Architecture team is very different from many other consulting practices—we focus on outcomes and customer success rather than racking up billable hours. As a member of our Solutions Architecture team, you’ll play a critical role in the success of our customers, products and position in the marketplace. Our Architects tackle the most difficult business and technology problems across a vast array of industries and technologies. As a Solutions Architect at ExtraHop, you will never be bored again.
- Conduct deep technical and business discovery sessions with Fortune 500 customers and develop creative solutions to challenges uncovered.
- Analyze customer network topologies and application stacks; develop strategies to acquire high-value data from the wire.
- Profile industry-specific applications across a broad range of verticals; create technical assets and written collateral to support product improvement and marketing efforts.
- Conduct root cause analysis of high-profile technology problems and advise customers on their resolution.
- Develop customized data analysis to monitor changing technical and business conditions in real-time.
- Create rich data visualizations to aid tactical investigations and realize strategic objectives.
- Design and implement ExtraHop product deployments to maximize time-to-value and ongoing positive technical outcomes.
- Create automated tools to streamline repeatable processes and maximize time spent building intelligent solutions.
- Conduct hands-on learning sessions with key customer personnel.
Qualifications and Experience
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect who can help us grow to the next level as a company. As a starting point for this position, you’ll need the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, engineering, or information technology
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Information Technology, particularly networking and systems administration
- Experience in customer-facing positions; excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of core networking principles (layers 2 through 4 of the OSI model) and application protocols (HTTP, SQL, CIFS/NFS, HL7, Memcache, DNS)
- Familiarity with principles of internetworked applications and related technologies (HTTP, databases, caching, distributed systems, etc)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Independence, motivation, and desire for practice ownership