The Solutions Architect is a catalyst and/or champion of innovation while taking responsibility for if a project's technical solution meets customer expectations for performance, is constructible, commissionable and sustainable. S/he works closely and collaboratively with customer and project teams throughout project lifecycle of development, implementation and sustainment to provide technical leadership for projects focused on delivering guaranteed performance in an environment with varying combinations of technical, organizational, regulatory and/or commercial complexity.
- Define Technical and Resource Vision and Strategy to build opportunity pipeline and drive orders
- Partner with project's core team and/or technical team members to collaboratively translate customer stakeholder needs & wants into project goals, objectives, requirements and boundaries.
- Assist core team with quantifying resource needs to achieve technical strategy; quantifying resource deliverables, work products including format, content; procurement of internal and external resources.
- Facilitate Stakeholders & Resources to gain and maintain alignment between project's technical, financial and contractual solutions while achieving a mutually beneficial balance between Customer Satisfaction. delivery on Schneider Electric Rolling Forecast commitments, and allocation of risk.
- Provide the leadership and mentoring of internal and external stakeholders and resources throughout project lifecycle to create consensus regarding technical solution.
- Owns the project's technical solution throughout project lifecycle to ensure it meets customer's expectations for performance, is constructible, commissionable and sustainable.
- Provide the professional oversight to align work products/deliverables with project's technical strategy while ensuring customer satisfaction and solutions quality.
- Participate in startup & commissioning services during a project's transition from implementation to sustainment phase.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with 3rd party technical resources, manufacturers and/or contractors.
- Institutionalize best practices that enable development of corporate capabilities to handle complexity and/or move innovation opportunities through their lifecycle.
- Bring innovative solutions to projects, support innovation and drive innovative solutions through each phase of their lifecycle
- Represent Schneider Electric at conferences, workshops, strategic customer interactions, etc, including serving as a speaker.
- Additional duties as assigned
This job might be for you if:
- Minimum 4-year college degree or technical degree
- 10 or more years of equivalent work experience including demonstrable experience with owning technical solutions from inception through development, implementation and sustainment.
- Effective Communication and Project Management / Organization skills
- Analytical thinker combined with strong systems engineering skills
- Strong Customer Facing and Project Team Leadership skills
- Good understanding of HVAC, electrical systems and control systems
- Ability to understand HVAC drawings, electrical drawings, scope of work documents and schematics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word and Excel