$80K — $100K *
Xerox IT Services is seeking a self-motivated and experienced Solutions Architect to help drive sales of Cisco architectures. The qualified candidate is an experienced network engineer / architect capable of complex requirements gathering and solution design. In this role, you will be on the front lines of our business as an advocate for Xerox IT Services solutions centered on our engineering team and Cisco products. By working closely with customers, sales representatives, and Cisco, you will assess business and technical requirements, perform solution development, create bills of materials, and develop labor estimates for projects. As a Solutions Architect within the Networking Solutions Design team, you will provide technical direction and mentoring to customers, implementation engineers, as well as work closely with the Sales Team, promoting and supporting networking sales efforts and assisting with revenue achievement.
· Partner with our account managers in a pre-sales technical role to develop customer designs and architectures. You will lead Cisco and partner resources to identify and qualify opportunities and close deals.
· Develop and present compelling business cases to customers and maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case (drivers of cost, benefit, and risk).
· Showcase Cisco product solutions—setting up demonstrations and explaining benefits to customers-and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
· Collaborate closely with other Engineers/Architects to align the technology architecture to the customer's mission and ensure customer success.
· Expand customer base, using networking solutions that provide ongoing value to new and existing customers.
· Develop and manage overall sales strategy to include presentations, sales materials, value proposition, key messages, etc.
· Effectively manage sales information using electronic tools and programs including Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems, quoting tools, etc.
· Develop solutions that define customer expectations as well as the product and services requirements that are necessary to achieve client objectives.
· Review and guide project documentation including statements of work, implementation plans, deployment plans, project test plans.
· Maintain knowledge of complex industry trends, current networking issues and technologies and update management on risk and threat that could impact company business.
· Function as a team member.
· Maintain multiple advanced manufacturer specific advanced certifications. i.e.: CCNP, CCIE, etc
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
· A systems architect with 8+ years-related experience preferred; BS/BA (EE/CS) a plus.
· Passionate about the customer experience and excited about new technology, along with a do-what-it-takes demeanor about customer success.
· Knowledgeable of baseline SE skills and in-depth knowledge in Route/Switch/Wireless networking.
· Experienced in relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
· You have industry knowledge and years of technology experience to aid in technical selling, explaining features and benefits to customers-and crafting and configuring products to meet specific customer needs
· You have excellent written, listening, consultation and presentation skills.
· Programming experience a plus.
· CCIE or equivalent experience and the desire to become one a plus.
· Ability to work remotely, unsupervised, and virtually to accomplish all job requirements
· Ability for some travel; 5-10%
· Ability to set goals and work independently.
Valid through: 3/3/2021