We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- Responsible for portfolio high level designs and architecture including designing architecture back to the ERA.
- Responsible for developing and executing against solution strategies and business plans that support business expansion.
- Focuses on integrating various parts of a solution into one cohesive network that solves a larger technical problem(s).
- Oversees complex technical lifecycles from inception, requirements analysis, design, to fluid implementation phases.
- Owns getting buy in and consensus on approach / owns concept diagrams and from Infrastructure and software Teams.
- Ability to negotiate approach/scope of projects and vendor contracts.
- Coordinates tasks and objectives with internal and external resources.
- Accountable for detailed solution designed developed by Tech Leads.
- Ensures use of repositories for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents .
- Consulted on Business area roadmap and responsible for aligning application/technology roadmap to address business needs.
- Responsible for Enterprise Architecture compliance at the portfolioarchitecture level.
- Tracks and manages component interdependencies.
- Consulted for input on T-shirt sizing of initiatives.
- Engages with non-SWA Team (C)(r).
- Identify holes in enterprise / portfolioarchitecture / Stacks and works through portfolio architect to resolve.
- Mentors / Coaching Tech Leads.
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Bachelors Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent formal training; required.
- 5-8years of work experience in multiple technology disciplines; required.
- 3-5 years of engineering and/or business work experience; required.
- 10+ years in Cybersecurity Services (Identity & Access Management, Access Governance, Threat & Vulnerability Management, etc.)
- 5+ years in technical lead role in Cybersecurity Services
- 5+ years in Identity Provisioning for RSO (Reduced Sign On).
- 5+ years in Federated Identity Management (SAML, ADFS, OpenID Connect, etc.)
- 5+ years in Directory Services and Federation
- 5+ years in Access Governance (Role Management, Access Certification, Access Policy Automation, Identity Access Analysis, etc.)
- 3+ years in SSO (Kerberos, SAML, etc.)
- 3+ years in Identity Delegation (sudo, Kerberos, etc.)
- 3+ years in Access Control (RBAC, ABAC, etc.)
- 3+ years in Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Adaptive Authentication
- 3+ years in virtualization technologies (VMware, OpenStack, VRF, NetApp SVM, etc.)
- 3+ years in cloud technologies (vSphere Cloud, AWS, Google, Azure, hybrid)
- 1+ year in DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Chef, Puppet, Ansemble, vRA, etc.)
- 1+ year in container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, vSphere Integrated Container, etc.)\
- 1+ year in disaster recovery (site location, regional disaster architecture, site resiliency, etc.)
- 1+ year in Multi-tenant architectures
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting (50 lbs), standing, sitting, pulling, pushing, squatting, hearing, climbing, walking, kneeling, reaching, crawling, writing, and speaking.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills (ability to address large and small audiences).
- Ability to articulate (verbally / visually) ideas, approach, concepts, options, risk, impact, and recommendations to technical, non-technical, and Leadership audiences. [facilitate meetings with medium to large audience of peers]
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess outstanding business acumen, and a sound understanding of industry rules / standards.
- Must be highly organized, motivated, and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Ability to mentor / coach Tech Leads, Senior Developers, and Peers in a domain or technical area.
- Ability to provide expert technical and Thought Leadership in a domain area / app suite.
- Outstanding leadership skills including partnering, consensus building, influencing.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodology and principles.
- Outstanding understanding of business process and business rules for a Portfolio.
- Expert knowledge of computer or network systems hardware, and software theory, emerging practices / concepts, and technology relevant to organizational / portfolio vision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Team-based, Customer-service-oriented environment.
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Five percent travel, with the potential for increased / decreased travel based upon Technology Department needs.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID 2018-22354