Zions Bancorporation’s Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO) team is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet the ever-changing demands of a technology-driven world. We are grounded in the belief that “improving the work is the work” as we drive to create simple, easy, and fast solutions for our customers. Your ability to adapt, learn, and innovate helps increase revenue, reduce operational costs, and mitigates risk.
Zions Bancorporation is currently seeking an experienced Solutions Architect that will focus on Salesforce CRM solutions.
- Understand business objectives, research potential strategies, architect and design solutions for Zions Bank’s Salesforce program.
- Execution of business initiatives projects that introduce new applications or technologies.
- Own the planning, definition, integration, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives.
- Promotes informed vendor, product and technology decisions; ensures that solutions meet operational requirements; and to ensure that solutions are aligned with IT standards and strategy.
- Define and communicate a shared technical and architectural vision for an Agile Release Train to help ensure the system under development is fit for its intended purpose.
- Represent IT at project inception and assist in preparing project funding proposals.
- Define new standards within the CRM domain, and ensures alignment with existing standards.
- Assist Business Analysts, System Owners in defining technology and non-functional requirements and solutions.
- Focus on the consistency, completeness, interoperability and quality of solutions.
- Advocate for simple, standard, centralized and automated solutions to business needs.
- Perform project management functions as a project manager or team member.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM.
- Employs advanced knowledge as a generalist or specialist of planning, architecting and delivering mission-critical enterprise grade applications and systems.
- Understanding of information architecture concepts that enable well-integrated transactional, analytical and collaborative systems.
- Requires a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, MIS or related field and 6+ years experience in project management, Software development life cycles and information systems architecture and applications. Experience in guiding buy/build decisions, distributed systems, system design and development.
- Must have strong project management, organizational, time management, customer relationship, presentations and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have a thorough understanding of IT Service Management processes.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication. Ability to communicate effectively with business leaders and technical experts at all organizational levels.
- Ability to listen for understanding, resolve conflicts, negotiate compromise, and collaboratively lead business leaders and project teams to optimal solutions.
- Strong problem resolution, analysis and trouble shooting skills.
- Banking or other Financial Services experience is a plus.
A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
Ideally this position will be in Salt Lake City, UT but is open to work remotely.
Pay Range: $125,000 - $150,000
Bonus: This position will be eligible for a discretionary bonus.
At Zions Bancorporation, we need team members who can get the job done and do it with enthusiasm. As a company, we are always striving to make the business better so we can make our customer's lives easier. Are you passionate about making a difference for people in your community? As a corporation comprised of community banks, we need people like you, who can make positive change.
ETO provides opportunities for you to own your career growth through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women in Technology, and Workforce of the Future initiatives that allow you to network across the organization, volunteer in our community, and build your technical and soft skills. Together we are building a culture that values diversity and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. We believe that investing in your success is an investment in our customers and our business. Our people are what sets us apart and make us great.
Zions is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed.