Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Travel regularly (up to 30%, although we also frequently use video conferencing) in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Define the business case for solutions, design,prototype, and develop the solution for the customer’s new environment, and guide the process through launch to market.
- Provide customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams and help steer product direction.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related software engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market, market dynamics and customer buying behavior.
- Experience in writing software in a language such as Java, Go, Python, PHP or similar.
- Experience writing documentation, publications and presenting solutions at conferences.
- MS degree in Computer Science, related engineering field or equivalent work experience in a software/systems engineering position.
- 5 years of direct experience working with a variety of technology systems, designing solutions or developing business applications.
- Experience in the business technology market, expertise working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Deep understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts for broad audiences, empowering them with memorable and useful information.