Why work for this company?
- Voted one of the top ten places to work in Cleveland!
- Great benefits package, Stock Purchase & Savings Program, Company Paid Pension Plan
- Generous Vacation and Holidays, tuition aid, and adoption assistance
Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect:
- Provide strategic, technical and operational expertise and leadership in support of business and technology transformational activities.
- Contribute to technology strategy and planning; lead research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts; recommend introduction of technologies, new features, or other non-functional requirements for implementation that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Steer Program use of Integration, partnering with SOA CoE/Integration Competency Center to strategically suggest Services and Integrations to realize reliable business value.
- Steer Program use of Application Security, partnering with Application Security team to identify and support Delivery Teams' realization of requirements in the security space.
- Create and maintain reference architectures, systems models, use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models to provide architectural expertise, direction, and guidance to IT delivery teams
Requirements of the Solutions Architect:
- 12+ years IT experience.
- 8+ years experience designing, developing, implementing middle-tier and distributed systems.
- 6+ years experience in enterprise and/or solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- 4+ years across at least two of the following disciplines (Requirements Engineering; Risk Management; Technology Planning, Design, and Development; Systems Integration; or Quality Assurance Engineering).
- BachelorDegree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- Certification or experience with enterprise architecture methodologies and frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, or FEAF a plus.
- Professional training and/or certifications related to E-commerce and/or Web Content Management tools and technologies a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Relocation is available.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.