My client, based in the greater Minneapolis area has created a new and exciting position that will sit with both the Product Management/ Marketing teams as well as Software/ Hardware developers to help design and drive the creation of a new cutting-edge solution for their customers. The Solutions Architect will have a strong foundation in software development, embedded systems as well as front end technologies/ UI development.
This is a Remote position with travel to the office on occasion.
What you will be doing;
- Serve as the liaison between our product management and engineering teams as well as coordinate with third party vendors
- Support the teams projects by providing technical guidance, in-depth peer reviews, design oversight and contribute to product-focused team meetings
- Understand customer needs and become the champion for user needs to provide an exceptional experience
- Develop information technology solutions for digital product development.
- Collaborate with production, IT, engineering, and production to ensure successful project execution.
- Understand and manage the risks and challenges associate with software and electronics hardware development and assist in developing plan for execution
- Work with development team and use code to express design intent
- Help translate the vision/goals of the project to the creative and engineering team
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of relevant technical experience including software/hardware design, embedded ( C++ ) and front-end/ UI development.
- Proven competency in scrum and agile environments preferred but NOT required.
- An understanding of Audio and Video communication protocols and codecs
- An understanding of Client/Server communication architectures and technologies
- An understanding of P2P communication architectures and technologies
- An understanding of how software and hardware work together to create a seamless product