- Technology Solution Architecture and design – from an application, infrastructure, data and integration perspective. Knowledge of industry EA frameworks e.g. TOGAF a plus.
- Solution Estimation and Planning.
- Experienced in building enterprise architecture frameworks, standards and principals.
- JAVA / .NET Technology Architecture and software development experience with and understanding of a modern technology stack.
- Knowledge and experience of data related technologies - from Big Data solutions, document stores, RDBMS and Graph Database, to Analytics, visualizations, data science, ML, cloud architecture and integration technologies.
- Product Implementation Experience (Preferably in Financial Services: Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking or Insurance; or in industries with similar legacy and innovation challenges e.g. Telecoms).
- Experience of DevOps and Agile development methods - also Waterfall delivery in a large-scale Program Delivery environment.
- Leadership of junior architects designing individual components of a solution.
- Business development and pre-sales experience - understanding our client's business and showing strong commercial acumen in the seeking out of opportunities and the winning of work.
- Experience advising clients and delivering architecture roadmaps and digital platform designs; end-to-end experience (infrastructure experience not critical).
- · Thought leadership.
Show Us What You've Got
You must have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience of working as an Enterprise Architect/Solutions Architect in a Financial Services environment.
- Technology background with early career hands on technical development experience.
- Successful delivery of significant projects within Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance, within the last 3 years.
- Strong consultancy background or equivalent experience in change and transformation project environment.
- Strong stakeholder management experience including experience dealing with and presenting to senior management on-site in a demanding environment – in order to interact with senior client execs to drive strategic technology directions.
- Demonstrable medium scale people management (including 3rd party offshore personnel) and community building experience. In order to build and manage a specialist team of architects.