The Senior Enterprise Architect/Solutions Architect will ensure designs are aligned to the Client's IT strategy and roadmap, providing architecture input to project and program governance boards.
- Technology Solution Architecture and design – from an application, infrastructure, data and integration perspective. Knowledge of industry EA frameworks e.g. TOGAF a plus.
- Solution Estimation and Planning.
- Experienced in building enterprise architecture frameworks, standards and principals.
- JAVA / .NET Technology Architecture and software development experience with and understanding of a modern technology stack.
- Knowledge and experience of data related technologies - from Big Data solutions, document stores, RDBMS and Graph Database, to Analytics, visualizations, data science, ML, cloud architecture and integration technologies.
- Product Implementation Experience (Preferably in Financial Services: Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking or Insurance; or in industries with similar legacy and innovation challenges e.g. Telecoms).
- Experience of DevOps and Agile development methods - also Waterfall delivery in a large-scale Program Delivery environment.
- Leadership of junior architects designing individual components of a solution.
- Business development and pre-sales experience - understanding our client's business and showing strong commercial acumen in the seeking out of opportunities and the winning of work.
- Experience advising clients and delivering architecture roadmaps and digital platform designs; end-to-end experience (infrastructure experience not critical).
- · Thought leadership.
Show Us What You've Got
You must have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience of working as an Enterprise Architect/Solutions Architect in a Financial Services environment.
- Technology background with early career hands on technical development experience.
- Successful delivery of significant projects within Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance, within the last 3 years.
- Strong consultancy background or equivalent experience in change and transformation project environment.
- Strong stakeholder management experience including experience dealing with and presenting to senior management on-site in a demanding environment – in order to interact with senior client execs to drive strategic technology directions.
- Demonstrable medium scale people management (including 3rd party offshore personnel) and community building experience. In order to build and manage a specialist team of architects.
Professional experience is important. But it's paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market.
From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you're looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we're looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco's strong technology and digital knowledge base, it's global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit. We have:
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services