$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
As a solutions architect for the Business Intelligence, you will own the architecture & design of the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics platform to meet the growing business needs of lululemon at global scale. You will be responsible for working with domain architects, business analysts, and software development teams to design detailed solution patterns for Data and Analytic requirements to enable the success of the software development teams which ultimately bring Business value to life for Lululemon. You will support and guide development teams implementing your solutions and educate and advise any technical resource on the projects. You will be designing the building blocks of our short and long term business driven technology roadmaps, and providing input to domain architects and technology leaders.
You will have opportunities to grow in your individual position with us at lululemon through your accomplishments. We are modernizing and soloving for tomorrow's analytics needs. You will play a critical role in building modern Data and Analytics roadmap including real-time intelligence and implementing the roadmap to realize business value.
A day in the life:
You will be viewed as a strong technical leader with data architecture and engineering skills. Your background will include a proven track record of leading and scaling data engineering teams, strong communication and collaborative skills, significant track record of product ownership, and a strong vision for how data can inform business strategy.
• Drive the vision and engineering for all initiatives around integration systems and reporting platforms across consumer experiences.
• Define the processes needed to achieve and sustain operational excellence including project delivery and system integrity.
• Be instrumental in identifying direction of technology skill set required for Lululemon ultimately influencing the hiring of exceptionally talented team of engineers.
• Partnering with analytics, project management and business leadership to implement the optimal BI solutions.
• Define high level solution design to support project costing and direction.
• Create detailed solution design down to ports and process for approved projects
• 5+ years experience related Business Intelligence/Analytics experience.
• Track record of success solving various business problems at scale leveraging Data and Analytics platforms
• Experience with large scale implementations of Kafka, OSB or other modern integration platforms
• You will have experience acting as a SME for Business Intelligence / Data Analytics application architectures
• Experience establishing a center of excellence is preferable
• Experience with scripting languages like Python, Pyspark, or Unix shell scripts.
• Hands-on experience Cloud experience with Azure or AWS ecosystem products. (Azure prefered)
• Experience with reporting platforms including PowerBI, Qlik, SSRS, etc.
• Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
• Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
• Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
• Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
• Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
• Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
Valid Through: 2019-10-28