$150K — $200K *
AWS is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and help customers design artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) based contact center capabilities leveraging offerings like Amazon Connect, Amazon Workspaces, and Amazon Chime. At AWS, we are helping businesses of all sizes re-imagine customer service while pushing the boundaries of what “AI/ML enabled contact center” could be.
This is a highly technical position for someone who can listen for customer challenges, review what’s available, dive deep to create options, and build complex AWS-optimized architectures. Candidates must have great communication skills, with the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience building large scale solutions. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at customers, partners, and AWS service teams, influencing their roadmaps and driving innovation.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems & working on the cutting edge of technology, we would love to have you on the team.
· Work with customers’ development and business stakeholders to understand their business and technical needs.
· Design working prototypes, reference examples, proofs of concept that make the best use of AWS offerings like Amazon Connect, Amazon Chime, and Amazon Lex.
· Produce and validate reference architecture implementations, CloudFormation templates, and blog posts to evangelize design patterns and best practices for applying AWS AI and ML services in the contact center space.
· Collaborate with AWS field teams to build a strong worldwide machine learning and deep learning community.
· BS level degree; Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 8 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 8+ year’s professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as Python, Node.js, Go, Java, .Net, C#
· Experience being and passion to be a hands-on a technical practitioner and individual contributor
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· 10+ years of experience taking a lead role in designing, and building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· 3+ years working with hardware devices for audio/video communication
· Proficiency with WebRTC, Telecom, IP/RTP/VoIP concepts
· Experience building applications with frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue.js
· Familiarity with software development on AWS including Serverless development experience including complex integrations with AWS Lambda, Amazon Elasticsearch, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Kinesis, and Amazon DynamoDB
· Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT call centers applications, and conversational interfaces
· Software Development / DevOps experience, preferably with integrating contact center platforms, CRMs, AI, and backend systems
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy
Valid through: 11/15/2020