As a Solutions Architect, you will work with the most widely known global brands to implement our mobile technology into their marketing stacks. A successful Solutions Architect can combine hands-on implementation of cutting-edge mobile technology, with strategic technical mapping & planning. If you're an enthusiastic & driven self-starter; enjoy becoming deeply familiar with the technical details of any new mobile technology; can effectively build relationships with internal & external stakeholders; and enjoy building technical solutions that deliver value for your clients; then you’re a great fit for this mission-critical role that is a key driver of growth for Branch.
Mobile programming experience required.
As a Solutions Architect, you'll get to:
- Plan & execute the end-to-end implementation of Branch’s technology into the mobile applications & tech stacks of large global enterprises.
- Lead in-person & remote technical workshops with engineering & product teams on Branch’s technical capabilities & integration process.
- Leverage your understanding of mobile and web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new custom use cases.
- Interact with customers in person, over phone, and via email/slack to answer technical questions and provide support.
- Investigate and troubleshoot implementation issues and bugs.
- Collaborate with Branch’s account management, product, and engineering teams to build & grow the Branch platform.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps with Java/Objective-C/Swift, releasing apps to the app store, working with 3rd party SDKs, etc).
- 2+ years experience in Mobile and/or SaaS industries (ideally in a customer-facing role).
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables running in parallel timelines.
- Ability to understand & clearly communicate details behind Branch’s SDK & SaaS products with technical & non-technical customers.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Outstanding work ethic and can create value with minimal direction.
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or comparable experience).
- Programming Languages: Swift or Objective-C, and Java.
- Experience pulling & manipulating data & logs using SQL and/or Python.
- Experience developing with 3rd party SDKs: mParticle, Segment, Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Experience using productivity tools like: JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.