- Facilitate deep technical discussions with customers, partners, and Googlers. Provide customer and market feedback to product and engineering teams to help define product direction.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology; effectively promote Google Cloud with customers, at conferences, and online.
- Support account managers and sales engineering teams as needed through all phases of new customer engagement.
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations adapted to technical, business, and executive partners.
- Travel regularly (up to 30%, although we also frequently use video conferencing) in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience with cloud computing, including infrastructure, storage, platforms and data management or 4 years of experience with traditional enterprise data-center technologies, including relational databases, storage appliances, virtual machines, and private networks.
- Experience with the cloud market, industry analysis and enterprise technology sales. Experience producing technical assets or writing technical documentation.
- Ability to travel as required by role (up to 30%).
- MS degree in Computer Science, related engineering field or equivalent work experience in a software/systems engineering or lead position.
- 5 years of direct experience working with a variety of enterprise and cloud technology systems; designing solutions or developing business applications.
- Experience in the business technology market; expertise working closely with sales/marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Deep understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences.