The Solution Architect, Application Management will be responsible for providing expert solution knowledge, recommended practices, maintenance of live applications and process design representing their domain of expertise as it applies to the EHR/EMR system. A robust knowledge of EHRs and Healthcare IT is expected for success in this role. The Solution Architect is also responsible for contributing to the growth and development of the Delivery Analysts and Delivery Consultants on their team.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults on broad solution functionality.
- Understands Netsmart solutions for which they are assigned
- Responsible for build and testing of EHR system changes
- Participates with client team to understand and execute the scope of the engagement and in the change control protocols
- Identifies and measures client improvement opportunities.
- Develops and cultivates client Executive relationships.
- Participates in continuous learning opportunities to grow solution expertise.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in implementing Avatar EHR solutions to healthcare organizations required
- Strong solution knowledge for their domain of expertise resulting in the Architect being perceived as the expert in the solution or solutions they represent
- Ability to explain solution capabilities within the context of business processes within a Community or Practice segment
- Experience with the development and mentoring of associates through client and/or engagement roadblocks
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Four year college degree
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed.
- Leadership in process improvement opportunities available to client within their specified solution
- Leadership in benefits identification, development and reporting.