In this role, you will be part of large development team designing and building systems across a diverse technology stacks such as Teradata, Hana, Vertica, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra and beyond. You will define standards, methodologies and help drive adoption of our latest frameworks. You will be directly responsible and accountable for critical data solutions across various business functions.
- In-depth understanding of data structures, algorithms and end-to-end solutions design
- Has experience in managing and processing large data sets distributed on multi-server, distributed systems from inception to execution. Experience with databases like Oracle, Teradata, Vertica, Hadoop
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data
- Programming experience in building high quality software. Skills with Java, Python or Scala preferred
- Experience in designing and developing ETL data pipelines. Should be proficient in writing Advanced SQLs, Expertise in performance tuning of SQLs
- Expert knowledge of distributed computing, parallel programming, concurrency control, transaction processing.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-driven, highly motivated and ability to learn quick
- Big Data/Hadoop ecosystem programming experience highly desirable, especially using java, Spark, hive, oozie, Kafka, and Map Reduce
- Experience with or advance courses on data science and machine learning is a plus
- Work/project experience with big data and advanced programming languages is a plus