Purpose and Scope of Position
The Solutions Architect is responsible for supplying the most well defined packaged solutions for our clients as well as our prospective customers. This includes increasing the profitability of existing service offerings and leading the creation of new services. Define service offerings and develop new ideas based on industry demand and customer need. Must be able to capture customer pain points and market trends, then define a solution for those needs based on our target markets. Provide a comprehensive view of the services portfolio, market, strategy and brand, supports industry verticals, global sales, consultants, project managers and delivery managers. Develop offerings and ready to sell packaged solutions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• This position will have heavy focus on convergednetworking, unified communications, IT Security and IT Service Management.
• Responsible for building out a comprehensive portfolio that allows Acuative to build market and industry share by translating solutions that can support the profitable growth of our business.
• Understands the global market and Acuative in order to develop and manage opportunities to grow revenue and improve margins
• Works with Sales, Engineering, Operations, and Service Delivery and Project Management leadership to bring solutions to life
• Regular tactical interaction with cross functional teams regarding deliverables
• Acts as a Thought Leader and SME
• Develop and track business plans, metrics and performance
• Lead new opportunities, define requirements and scope, conceptualize solution, pricing strategy and discounts, collaborate with sales and marketing on release collateral
• Show high level consulting skills, analyze client’s business systems, identify options for improvement, and deliver proposed solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to understand the technology in line with business requirements and present on this across all levels of stakeholders within Acuative and our client organization.
• Ability to focus ambiguous business needs into specific deliverables.
• Must demonstrate creative solution development
• Ingest a variety of information sources, from market intelligence to technical standards, and synthesize into impactful go-to-market strategies.