Successful candidates will need to have a strong background in Solution Validation, test strategy creation, lab management, and test development. Attention to detail in complex technical solutions is required.
We expect you to be able to work and communicate across organizations at all levels where teams and individuals are distributed across oceans and time zones. It is particularly important that you have experience working cross functionally with engineers and engineering management, support teams as well as customers. This is a fast paced environment and demonstrated experience in the agile development methodologies is highly desirable.
Experience and Skills:
- Lead SV activities proactively to ensure successful delivery
- Estimate and form strategies for SV activities
- Track completion, execution and success rates of testing
- Perform planning and management of resources and allocation of efforts
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand goals, requirements, scope of work, budget, timelines and priority
- Ensure alignment, mitigate challenges and work with cross-functional teams towards milestones
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a very dynamic, fact paced environment
- Strong technical background in Solution Verification management
- SIP, SBC, IP Telephony experience.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with experience leading discussions and managing relationships.
- Very strong leadership qualities with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Broad business knowledge, and significant, in-depth knowledge of technology industry, products and processes.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the telecom technology field (software and/or networking).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Senior SV role.
- Telecommunications and SaaS experience (preference towards experience in UCaaS, CPaaS, SBCaaS and SIP trunking).