We have an exciting opportunity for you in the Population Health Development organization! As a Solution Strategist for the HealtheIntent platform, you will be responsible for defining data capabilities, which often occur when solutions need new or modified data models or APIs.
In addition, you will analyze and communicate expectations around the normalization or mapping of Millennium data into the HealtheIntent data models.
This is a great opportunity to drive a variety of initiatives from acting as a data subject matter expert leveraging interoperability standards to completing gap analyses.
Be part of a team with a big impact working on data that comes from disparate systems to transform and standardize creating a vendor-agnostic record enabling solutions that effectively manage populations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Health Care, Marketing or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of Health Care Information Technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 3 years of solution design or product ownership work experience
- Experience working in a clinical role or environment
- Must be able to travel up to 20%
- Must be residing in or willing to relocate to the Kansas City metropolitan area
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform otherresponsibilities as assigned