Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world.
At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft?
As an SSP, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
Are you passionate about helping customers drive Digital Transformation? Are you looking for a position where you will be central to driving high impact in one of Microsoft's top business priorities?
As the Modern Workplace Solution Sales Specialist (SSP), you will be responsible for working with Business Decision Makers to understand their unique business needs. You will be on point to orchestrate an extensive v-team covering multiple areas including Security & Compliance, Teamwork, Analytics, Surface and Modern Desktop to architect a solution that will empower their employees by creating
As a Modern Workplace SSP you will:
Be the Modern Workplace sales leader and expert for your assigned set of accounts
· Own and drive new revenue growth for Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions within assigned accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts.
· Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
· Compete aggressively and proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value
· Engage confidently at CxO level to articulate how Microsoft can enable digital transformation
Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
· Identify customer business challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of the Modern Workplace solutions - including detailed relevant BDM & Industry use cases, conducting impactful demos of how Microsoft products address the customer´s needs, and financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment
· Own opportunities from start to close by orchestrating an extensive virtual team consisting of technical and partner roles across an extensive portfolio of products
· Orchestrate the completion of a successful Customer Success Plan in all new opportunities before opportunity is closed to drive deployment and usage.
· Foster and expand Microsoft's relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers and lead sales team to blockers to evaluation, contracting, deployment, and usage.
· Mentor junior members of the team and lead the community to foster best practice sharing
Stay sharp and assist Microsoft transform how we deliver value to customers
· Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness.
· Participate in internal Microsoft sales communities and in the broader industry through events, Teams. yammer, community gatherings and more.
· Proactively build connection with Area HQ and Corporate resources to provide feedback supporting refining the sales process
BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.