Provides basic project or application level account team support to include business and technical solutions planning, design, and support to ensure the information technology (IT) solutions strategy and architecture align with business strategy.
Essential Job Functions
- Acts as the subject matter expert for a project or application and serves as the system architecture authority within that scope.
- Defines technology-based business solutions within scope of project. Assists project teams in the appropriate use of technology.
- Reviews and approves design decisions, within established level of authority, prior to implementation.
- Assists in advising client company management regarding IT vision and strategy, technology innovations and enterprise architecture services. Provides production problem diagnosis and technical, offshore strategy and processessupport to project team. Assists in implementing resolution.
- Leads system design activities and/or reviews system designs to assure that applications solutions will exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Assists in the preparation of IT vision and strategy work products, technology and product analysis, white papers, and responses to management queries on technology and product related topics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technologies or related field preferred
- Six or more years of information technologyexperience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience working with technology used by a specific industry or business area
- Experience working with at least one Catalyst domain
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize work
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to set technical direction for a project or application
- Ability to perform within defined direction
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work