We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
As the subject matter expert for our Payments solution, you are the go-to domain expert, and the evangelist for this area of our Clinical Could offering. Our expertise is leveraged by Account Managers at key inflection points in the sales cycle. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Inside Sales and the Value teams. The Solution Sales, Payments will shape and help execute Medidata’s eTMF go-to-market strategy.
- Responsible for driving quarter over quarter incremental revenue for the Medidata Payments solution
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management and Professional Services to qualify Payments opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Medidata Payments market share
- Work in concert with Account Managers to execute on sales strategies, in part, by presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s Payments solution directly to Sponsors and CROs.
- Assist and supportAccount managers and Market Development teams in speaking with prospective customer functional groups such as Clinical Finance, Corporate finance, Tax, Treasury, Accounting, Clinical Operations, etc.
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Field Marketing activities for the Payments Solution (including, but not limited to – webinars, conference attendance/presentation, customer and industry events)
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Product Marketing activities (including, but not limited to – white papers, press releases, search engine optimization, case studies, etc.)
- Design talk track for email / cold call campaigns to be used by both Inside Sales and Market Development
- Work alongside Global Learning & Development to develop and deliver training offerings to scale the Payments IQ with the direct sales force and partner teams.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 7+ years experience in the Biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D environment
- 3+ years evaluating / implementing investigator payment applications
- Experience implementing these solutions either as representative of a life sciences organization or a consultant on behalf of a life sciences organization
- Understanding of the CROlandscape as it relates to Investigator Payment
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level
- Selling experience, understanding of SaaS sales cycles preferred
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50%
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred,
- Masters Degree or higher a plus