We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Patient Cloud Solution Specialists team is responsible for the business development of Medidata’s platform offering to support ePRO, eConsent, virtual trials. This team works closely with life sciences companies and CROs to execute clinical trials that include eCOA, eConsent, and wearable devices and biosensors. As a Patient Cloud Solution Sales Specialist with Medidata, you are the primary resource responsible for driving, prospecting and closing sales across the Patient Cloud franchise.
• To partner with Medidata Account Based Sales Representatives across Enterprise Accounts and Partner Accounts to develop, maintain, and drive to closure a solution specific sales pipeline across the Patient Cloud Franchise in line with quarterly and current year revenue, sales, and backlog expectations
• You will prospect and be accountable for identifying new business opportunities for Medidata.
• Assist the Patient Cloud Team to plan and execute relevant and timely marketing activities - such as email campaigns, seminars, case studies, press releases, and white papers
Other Responsibilities as assigned
• You are a true consultative sales professional, having gained this experience through SaaS technology solutions, implementation services, eCOA and mHealth solutions into the Pharmaceutical and CRO industry
• You're an A-player - with multi-year track record of sales quota attainment
• Excellent rapport building skills – you are able to connect with stakeholders and influencers at all levels within the account and can demonstrate your experience working with and selling to senior client resources
• You understand that sales are not down to luck, it’s a process; you are well versed in adopting sales methodologies and following them through - particularly consultative, solution selling and/or Value selling principles.
• You'll be travelling - and are willing and able to do to do so (60% at peak times - will vary by quarter) domestically and internationally
• You're bringing your knowledge and experience to this role - ideally within the following areas: mHealth, eCOA, virtual trials, platform sales, clinical trial process, technology, and data
• As well as your strong business planning and organizational skills, you’re a team player, collaboration is key and have a passion for the life sciences space
• Experience working in industry or as a consultant specializing in mHealth/ eCOA, platform sales is highly desired
Your Education & Experience:
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of field sales experience
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience