Support Center (SSC) Organization implemented as part of HBS's Customer First
Business model. The position will ideally be located in Baltimore and or Virginia supporting Account Managers and Business Consultants within the Central District and be responsible for the shepherding of qualified opportunities through the different internal support functions with a goal of delivering a
first class proposal for customer presentation.
The position will also work on behalf of the Account Managers and Business Consultants in regards to
identifying and providing support documentation including approvals for the booking of such proposals thus providing increased customer face-time for the Central District sales force.
Responsible for the performance, planning, resource management and development of solution,
strategy, scope, estimate and proposal within assigned project opportunities. Creates a culture of accountability, supporting and driving the "One Team" model. Coordinate activities with other functions within the Sales Support Center to achieve overall business results within the assigned
Leads bid response, functional system review, competitive comparison and review for accurate estimates and new applications of technology.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5 years of experience in project management or sales operations
· Sales operations experience includes; direct sales, B2B sales, inside sales, outside sales and or knowledge of the sales process
· Sales experience within construction and or controls industry
· Establish credibility and respect for self and Honeywell internally & externally
· Push self and others to successfully execute against response plan
· Evaluate provide feedback to the Sales Support Center Leader on the strengths and limitations of their team
· Prioritize and focus efforts on best opportunities (short and long term) based on business needs
· Anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required
· Demonstrates a well-developed sense of the industry and market trends for their assigned opportunities
· Depth of knowledge of our customers’ businesses and drivers
· Knowledge of internal sales process and systems to drive consistent business results
· Experience with balancing short term results with long term strategy
· Demonstrated credibility at the executive level
Job ID: HRD54603