As a Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for territory growth though new customer development and penetration of existing accounts. The Solutions Specialist is expected to take a consistently proactive approach in finding new opportunities and developing technical solutions with the support from subject matter experts (internal/external). In this role, you must maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge across the BearCom portfolio of products, services & solutions that solve customer’s problems and enhances their business.
- Conduct disciplined planning and follow processes to consistently find/win new opportunities to exceed territory/branch goals.
- Uncover customer needs and influence decision making for both individuals and groups.
- Observe clients’ facilities, study their operations and make recommendations.
- Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of BearCom products and solutions.
- Sell complex solutions while collaborating with internal and external resources.
- Foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
- Work in coordinator with Operations and Accounting Departments to effectively manage customer needs and company goals.
- Show continuous improvement utilizing process, systems, and data.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, relative military certification, or combination of experience and education.
- 5+ years of experience with minimum of 3 years of proven track record in territory sales growth.
- Proven results in building a new customer base and penetration of existing customers through solutions sales.
- Experience in industrial sales in voice, video, and data products and solutions, working across various IT/IP applications.
- Experience using a CRM as part of the sales process.
- Ability to exceed goals, exhibit a sense of urgency and possess a continuous improvement mentality.
- Must have excellent teamwork and oral/written communication skills to deliver superior customer experience and profitability.
- Must have strong prioritization, time management, excellent judgement, and decision-making skills.
- Must be self-motivated, high energy and have strong work ethic.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Background checks are part of the hiring process, which may include a Motor Vehicle check.