Solution Sales Leader - Payer
It?s time to transform health with new ways of working to improve approaches to care, productivity and well-being. Watson Health?s artificial intelligence (AI) understands, reasons and learns ? helping to translate information into knowledge that can help drive more informed decision-making. With AI, we can see and analyze more data than ever before? and achieve more than we ever thought possible.
IBM Watson Health is looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations today. New opportunities are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
The Leader, Solution Specialists is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Solution specialist sales team. These responsibilities include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, salescompensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
The Leader, Solution Specialists fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization?s efficient operation and success. The Leader will manage six to eight Solution Specialists.
- Responsible for exceeding sales revenue goals, while increasing market share, as well as reaching/exceeding financial targets for the assigned market through advanced strategic planning methodologies and optimum utilization of market resources.
- Develop, motivate and manage sales staff within segment which will primarily include 6-8 Solution Specialists. Identify territories and set annual sales objectives for team in addition to development of competitive salescompensation plans.
- Manage and drive the sales funnel, salesreporting programs as well as othersales methodologies sponsored by the company.
- Supportsales projects to capture larger business opportunities and maximize sales results through integrated offerings of products/services which cross business lines.
- Develop, communicate, & manage the market budget within financial goals and ensure forecasts during the fiscal year are adjusted timely to drive sales results and adjustments to plan.
- Forecast sales funnel, activity and revenue achievement as required for sales staff and management team.
- Review, monitor and adapt roles and responsibilities of Solution Specialists to optimize best use of resources based on changing market.
- Work withothersales leaders across Watson Health to establish, share and leverage best practices across all market segments
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 15years in healthcare IT sales industry.
- 10 years track record of driving/achieving sales targets and goals.
- 5years leader skilled in developing and guiding their team to success and achievement of results through effective coaching and mentorship
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- 15 years in healthcare IT sales industry
- 10 years of healthcareexperience specific to payers
High School Diploma/GED
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.