Solution Sales Executive (AP Automation)
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As Solution Sales Executive in our growing Partner Solutions team, you will drive revenue for our Accounts Payable (AP) Automation solution through managing sales cycles and closing deals. You will help shape and execute the go-to-market strategy for this key Billtrust Partner solution. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to create demand, move deals through the sales cycle, and serve as a product expert within our organization, among the Billtrust client base, and to external groups.
- Consult prospects on the value proposition of our AP Automation solution
- Create and prepare configured software demonstrations that surprise and delight our prospects
- Lead presentations, live and via webinar, to existing clients and prospects on the Billtrust AP automation solution
- Create repeatable and scalable marketing programs
- Manage partner channel lead flow operations
- Introduce tools and processes to drive performance and capabilities
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven ability to sell complex technical solutions – 5+ years of relevant experience in growing and closing pipeline
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate the value of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based solutions
- Technical salesexperience – Must be comfortable presenting to external groups and prospects in person and through webinars
- An organized, self-starter who can work independently and effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to maximize performance and meet deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce or other relevant CRM
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a results-driven attitude
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in a SaaS, online payments, software or product-centric business highly preferred; Experience in the Accounts Payable (AP) space nice-to-have
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.