Solution Sales - Business Development
Network Connectivity / Intelligent Manufacturing
Bingham Farms, MI
Pyramid Solutions is seeking an experienced solution sales rep to join our Network Connectivity / Intelligent Manufacturing sales team. With a passion to sell, the right person will be opening doors to new business while conducting complex sales and plan execution in the Network Connectivity, Industrial Automation and Manufacturing markets. In addition to opening doors and personally selling, they will also be given the opportunity to grow into a sales management role. Applicants must be in the local area of metro Detroit to be considered.
- Territory Planning
- Lead, Manage and Hold Accountable (LMA)
- Sales Strategy
- Selling Partnerships
- Sales Forecasts
- Develop and execute sales objectives by personally targeting, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
- Utilize knowledge of the Network Connectivity, Industrial Automation and/or Manufacturing market space, along with solution sales, to identify a target market’s pain points.
- Apply a strong, strategic sales approach towards capturing a market.
- Coordinate industry specific technical sales consultants to contribute in the sales process.
- Execute high level direction of industry products and service offerings.
- Contribute to industry related marketing and lead generation activities.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Demonstrate passion, leadership, team player attitude and strong problem solving skills.
- Participate in sales management and annual planning.
- Develop, lead and manage a sales team of 3-4 employees through strategic processes that will aid in business development.
- Proven solution salesexperience by showcasing exceptional sales techniques and personal quota attainment.
- 7+ years of demonstrated knowledge in industrialnetworking and the production side of manufacturing, MES, plant floor manufacturing.
- Experience and high level of comfort in a customer facing, direct sales and marketing role.
- Proven ability to personally contribute to the growth of a company.
- Must be willing to travel up to 60% of time and work in metro Detroit area.
- Exceptional sales leadership experience in directly leading software solutions sales team, developing sales plans and successfully executing solution sales.
- Successful leadership skills in managing a team towards target goals and corporate growth.
- BS in Computer Science, Industrial Automation, Computer Engineering, Sales and Business Management or demonstrated sales success within the Industrial Automation or Manufacturing industries.
- Formal training in solution sales is ideal but not required.
Who We Are:
Pyramid Solutions is a mid-size company based in Southeast Michigan. We value teamwork, innovative problem solving and passion, so we look for candidates who demonstrate those qualities along with a growth-oriented, customer-focused, getting-it-done mindset. Creating a fun and positive office atmosphere and company culture is important to us, so we have a variety of events, opportunities and office quirks to do that.
- Annual meeting and annual holiday party
- Recognition for career anniversaries and demonstrating our Core Values via lunch celebrations, annual awards and “shout outs” in the monthly newsletter
- Bi-monthly company-wide events like bowling, golfing, whirly ball and Detroit Tigers outings
- Flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work from home
- Spontaneous Nerf gun wars
- NCAA March Madness bracket competition
- Career development opportunities through blogging, training, certifications and conferences
We recognize that we would not be here without the support of our families and community, so we make it a priority to give back. Every quarter we donate money to a local nonprofit of an employee’s choosing and we participate in volunteer events.
Pyramid Solutions develops products and innovative solutions for organizations in a wide range of industries – from financial institutions to insurance providers to automotive suppliers and industrial automation companies. Our experts specialize in three core practices – Enterprise Content Management, Intelligent Manufacturing and Network Connectivity. For the past 25years we have developed visionary solutions that yield exceptional results.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.