Philips’ Radiology Solutions delivers multimodality departmental solutions that create value beyond the individual imaging system or modality. The business unit addresses the rapidly shifting needs of our customers in order to succeed in the new value-based healthcare environments by working closely with product BIUs, 3rd party partners and local country organizations to develop the solutions road-map for Radiology. In collaboration with product BIUs and 3rd party partners, Radiology Solutions delivers customized and configured radiology department level solutions that are designed to improve workflow, performance measurement, clinical context and overall clinical and operational performance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Understand Imaging market needs and evaluate Philips RS ability to address those needs, within and across various markets
- Create business cases and provide recommendations on market entry and new product development strategy
- Support refinement, articulation, and execution of Radiology Solutions new product development opportunities
- Project-manage and drive a select set of early stage initiatives during the exploratory or pilot stage of product development through to the definition of requirements specification for scalable development activities
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Solution offerings, components and supports business model development
- Oversee RS New Product Development portfolio to improve overall value (e.g., adjacent market offerings and prospective technology or service ventures with complementary vendors)
- Monitor and communicate customer needs/interests and trending needs to Radiology Solutions team and broader Imaging organization on ongoing basis
- Coordinate activities to solicit and incorporate customer feedback that supports product development, addressing specific product features, or specific customer types
- Create custom customer needs analyses as input for portfolio and product planning and/or marketing purposes
- Contribute to the development of a solutions roadmap based on user needs, and coordinate that roadmap with adjacent businesses and/or partners
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of Philips RS product, service, and partner portfolios
- Support Strategy and RS BD to conduct market landscaping and player profile analysis (provider, technology/service, payer, etc.) and develop market opportunity sizing and landscaping reports
- Work with the RS BIU to develop and validatebusiness models (ex. Risksharing, subscription model, etc) for offerings in global target markets
- Support the definition of user needs for use in product development
- Drive the definition of evidence development/proof point plans and execution during the pilot stages to support realization of the new product(s) value proposition for downstream marketing purposes
- Organize proactive feedback gathering activities around specific product development projects, NPIs or customers.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering field, Master’s degree with 8+ years professional experience in product management/strategy/marketing either in the healthcare information system or medical device space, including experience working in a regulated environment.
- Ability to work in a hands-on collaborative fashion with many different disciplines both inside and outside of the company
- First-hand strategic and operating experience and a proven capability to wear many hats with the capacity to drive numerous complex projects forward simultaneously
- Strong track-record of senior relationship management including frequent and longitudinal engagement with executives and/or major customers
- Robust knowledge of radiology workflow on a departmental and clinical level strongly preferred.
- Experience working across organizational boundaries, as well as working in a global organization across various cultures and departments.
- Experience working with software product development in an Agile environment strongly preferred; SAFe experiencepreferred
- Attention to detail and strong eye for quality
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Salesforce.com
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips pageon our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.