Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake: Your data, no limits.
Snowflake is rapidly growing the number of Solution Partners across the globe. Solution Partners are systems integrators or consulting partners that implement Snowflake at customer environments and refer new customers to Snowflake. We are looking for a self driven, go getter to help grow these alliances into profitable revenue streams and accelerate the growth of the business. This role will report to the Global Director of Alliances.
Success in this position requires the candidate to be a ninja at managing relationships, execute programs, set goals and metrics, track and ensure progress. The candidate will be required to work across sales, marketing and other groups to grow successful partnerships.
We are seeking a candidate with a proven track record of strong communication skills, diplomacy in successfully working with difficult partners (it’s easy when everything is going fine) and strong business acumen in growing a business/ channel/ partnership.
As a Solution Partner Alliances Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of high performing partners to achieve partnership goals including sales quota and marketing activities. This is a quota carrying position and partners include solutions partners and in the future reseller partners
- Develop best practices to engage with partners, escalate issues and set expectations with partners on working with Snowflake
- Develop partner specific account plans to include annual & quarterly goals, marketing support, requirements, etc.
- Manage the process of matching up customers and Solution Partners as Solution Partners will represent Snowflake as the professional services arm
- Ensure partners are maintaining baseline training and knowledge of Snowflake
- Adhere to and support various program guidelines, rules, and measures
- Assist as needed in the development of required support materials for the program
- Measure and report on success of assigned partnersHelp with recruitment, training, and on-boarding of new partners
- Flex your start-up muscle by doing what it takes, even if it is not in your job description. Own your success!
- Be able to travel with up to 50% in some months
Our ideal Solution Partner Alliances Manager will have:
- A minimum of 6-7 years of a mix of partner experience, sales, marketing, business development in technology - team leadership experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years channel sales or channel program management experience with accountability for revenue targets
- Working knowledge of Cloud environments is preferred
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong problem solving skills and ability to organize priorities in a dynamic environment
Why join our alliances team at Snowflake:
- Unique opportunity to work on a truly disruptive software product!
- Get unique, hands-on experience with bleeding edge data warehouse technology
- Develop a brand new set of ecosystem alliances for Snowflake making data more accessible to customers
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals