The position is responsible for End to End ownership, from concept to launch, of Innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud, AI/ML, Analytics etc. and driving the successful adoption in the marketplace globally. The successful candidate will work closely with global functional stakeholders to identify market needs, lead the creation and readiness of new services offers, as well as, the integration of key initiatives under the offer management team.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Strategic pricing & offer development: building simplified offers and promotions following Chief Revenue Office (CRO) commercialization processes, leveraging competitive analysis, and incorporating financial modeling.
- Manage the portfolio of offers and promotions using our automated discount tools and the new Storefront/Zuora applications: define material code logic rules, create offer definitions, provide sales support assessing quote details/gaps for deals using our offers.
- International theater prime: primary contact for the International theater, coordinating input and alignment
- Sales communication and enablement: Offer and promotion content training to CAMs, distributors, partners. Assist in developing content.
- Reporting & Analytics: develop Offer and Promotion tracking scorecards, analyze trends, calculate impacts
- Scope may span elements of portfolio management, concept-to-market, and lifecycle management.
- Identifies and prioritizes high growth market opportunities with sustainable revenue and profitability potential while partnering with cross-functional teams including Product Managers, Marketing, Service Engineer Managers, Regional Offer Managers, Vertical Consultants, Strategy teams, Software Development team and Professional Services Consultants.
- Develops a fully integrated business case based on market opportunity, competitive intelligence, customer value andfinancialimpact.
- Develops pricing, delivery model, cost modeling, ROI, etc.
- Analyzes the competitive landscape and benchmark to evaluate market/offer viability.
- Defines ‘go to market’ strategy for all channels.
- Creates a project or offer/solution roadmap and program manages the new offer/solution or enhancement launch ensuring the execution of all program components and deliverables through core and extended team members.
- Ensures successful service delivery of the offer/solution into the global market by partnering with the services delivery or vertical teams to determine resource planning, leadership support, processes and tools.
- Partners with the marketing team to develop global communication plans, marketing/adoption plans, sales and partner training to drive increased attach rate and portfolio profitability and ensure they are aligned with the solution/offer management plans and priorities.
- Assesses business readiness in delivering product/offer to market. Owns final accountability for program and business readiness results.
- This job does not have supervisory responsibility
Qualifications and Experience
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 5+ years experience in offer operations, marketing, services, program management, solutions/offer management, brand management, offer development or sales preferably in the communications/high-tech industry or services industry. This experience would ideally come from a company with a focus in the area of Cloud, I/ML, Analytics, Call Centers and Telecommunications or Consulting. Knowledge of Call Center or Telecommunications product(s) and SIP, IP Telephony & Messaging is preferred. Previous experience working in a matrixed organization and working across multiple teams is desired.
Other specific qualifications include:
- High level of Excel expertise for Offer and Promotion modelling and tool logic rules
- Good/high level of Avaya’s products, support offers and applications
- Experience in developing business cases, managing budgets and tight timelines.
- Experience conducting market assessments, developing customer facing market messages and developing solutions/offer/portfolio strategies globally.
- Experience creating brand and positioning strategies along with value based messaging.
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to perform strategic market research and quickly learn key information regarding the industry and service programs to become a subject matter expert
- Proven history of strong execution skills
- Well-developed skills in leading and collaborating effectively with global, cross functional teams and the ability to influence effective change management. This position will collaborate with Services Marketing/Communications, Channels, Delivery, Legal, Finance, Sales and Sales Operations and other cross-functional teams to ensure alignment.
- Exemplary English written, oral and speaking abilities including internal / external presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong skills in representing solutions/offers to key constituents including senior leaders and customers (including in large forums)
- Ability to focus on key strategies and tactics in order to prioritize results indicative of success metrics
- Strong negotiation skills coupled with a consultative approach which produces win-win scenarios for stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Self-starter and results oriented
- Ability to translate concepts into action items (e.g. take offer strategy and translate into tactical activities that support development of offer infrastructure)