If you’ve ever made an online purchase by credit card or alternative payments, or paid in-aisle to avoid long queues, and you were surprised how seamlessly you were able to pay - regardless of channels - chances are high your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software.
Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of retailers and shoppers worldwide. As a Solution Marketing Manager North America for our ACI Omni-Commerce solution, you will join a rapidly expanding, diverse and passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in this rapidly growing segment of the payments industry!
ACI Omni-Commerce offers merchants a secure omni-channel payment processing platform with the flexibility to support retailers’ in-store, online and mobile needs, and the scalability to power sales today and in the future. Your primary responsibilities will include managing the successful promotion and positioning of ACI’s Omni-Commerce solution in existing and new geographies as well as verticals such general retail, groceries, fuel and c-store. You will develop product messaging and positioning, conduct competitive research, and work with analysts and PR professionals to promote the Omni Channel solution and brand.
You will need excellent writing skills to successfully produce valuable sales collateral, engaging content and other supporting materials for use in sales and marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research target markets and competitors
- Identify and analyze industry trends, vertical digital payment needs, and personas for target markets
- Develop and drive content aligned to buyer’s journey to maximize sales enablement and readiness
- Establish differentiated positioning and benefit-led messaging for the ACI Secure eCommerce payment and fraud offerings, with input and collaboration from key stakeholders.
- Communicate the value proposition of ACI Secure eCommerce to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Write compelling and SEO optimized website copy for ACI’s Secure eCommerce payment solutions for your geo and verticals and ensure product messaging on the web is consistent with the solution’s value proposition and brand.
- Generate public-facing content (industry reports, slide decks, flyers, presentations, white papers etc.) to support marketing and sales enablement activities.
- Track ROI on key content.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Field Marketing, Corporate and Customer Success Marketing on campaigns, awareness and branding activities which drive qualified leads, pipeline, and ultimately close deals.
- Actively engage in customer-facing activities such as trade shows, customer conferences, site visits, and press/analyst briefings by providing relevant solution content and assets.
- Engage with relevant payments, fraud & risk associations as well as opinion leaders
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Collaborate. Promote effectiveness of marketing. Plan with various marketing functions to achieve marketing effectiveness goals.
- Communicate. Use strong communications skills to communicate progress and gaps across marketing and other departments.
- Track expenses. Manage tracking of various project budgets and invest wisely.
- Track ROI. Build and deploy data driven models to track ROI.
- Increase company visibility. Perform market analysis and research competition with the end goal of increasing brand and company visibility.
- Develop campaign programs for field marketing to deploy, to generate demand. Work across marketing and product teams on messaging, sales enablement, and marketing campaigns critical to the success of a product, developing loyalty and generating demand.
- Produce product messaging. Work with product management teams and sales to develop relevant messaging.
- Maintain value proposition. Focus on maintaining a unique value proposition.
- Develop content. Develop whitepapers, collateral, and sales tools, including presentations, demos, and competitive write-ups.
- Support events. Participate in planning for key industry events and trade shows
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; Master's Degree preferred
- 7+ years related experience
- Payments industry knowledge
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Optimizes best practices in marketing measurement
- Excellent communication skills for collaboration
- Solid knowledge of various marketing and web tools
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Demonstrable experience in marketing elements and market research methods
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.