As the Solution Manager you are the product champion for Workday’s Belonging, Diversity and Inclusion solution. You will be responsible for defining a holistic solution to deliver and create a Workday Belonging, Diversity and Inclusion solution to help companies baseline, benchmark, create and maintain a diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture and organization. To do this, you will need to understand the market and business challenges and customer environments to curate and create holistic solutions. You will work in collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, to define & deliver product components; with pre- sales & services to deliver functional solutions and with Sales, and Solution Marketing on the go to market strategy to drive revenue and customer objectives for belonging, diversity and inclusion solutions. This requires a comprehensive understanding of the product capabilities of Workday and how the product can be configured and implemented to address and improve belonging, diversity and inclusion.
- Responsible for overall solution definition, what products are needed, what configurations are required, where there are product gaps, and what is required to deliver a solution - product and services.
- Identify Workday’s belonging, diversity and inclusion solution, best practices, and blueprint on how customers can use, configure and implement Workday products to create and maintain a belonging, diversity and inclusion culture.
- Works with Marketing, Sales and Services to align on the go-to market strategy for our solutions
- Identify solution requirements to products organization for cross-pillar prioritization to close key product gaps.
- Participate in a Design Partner Group and Advisory Council on Belonging, Diversity and Inclusion to validate and verify and develop solutions.
- Identify and maintain the partner strategy and relationships to help deliver solutions, advisory services and implementation services to help customers
- Works with Corporate Strategy to identify investment and acquisition opportunities to accelerate our solution offerings.
- Works with Workday’s Chief Diversity Officer and our advisory council to collect feedback and input into our solutions.
- Responsible for belonging, diversity & inclusion packaging and pricing solutions (services and products) - fixed feed launch package?
- Works in tight orchestration with the enterprise ecosystem to ensure goals are met for our solutions
- Maintains a shareable product roadmap to help Workday field organization present a belonging, diversity and inclusion product vision
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8 - 10 years of product management or professional services
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the HCM and/or Belonging, Diversity and Inclusion industry
- Knowledge of Workday applications and frameworks
- Experience with go-to market strategies
- Experience with services (Workday implementations)
- Outrageous customer service as a core competency - you’re the type of person who will move mountains to solve problems and make customers successful
- Experience working on enterprise software products
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent collaboration skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Experience with data or analytics products a plus