What You'll Do/Need
Join us and be part of the “Modern IT” model. Information technology is currently undergoing a revolution in modern business: a transition from being overhead to being part of the company's growth strategy. We are a team of passionate individuals looking to impact the outcome and have an opportunity to build something unique. We're looking to augment our team with people who have the drive to do something big and impactful with technology. Grow your skills on interesting and fulfilling work while helping build the technology team of the future.
The Solution Integrator is involved in developing and implementing solutions across multiple value streams within the business, turning complex business problems and opportunities into streamlined and integrated applications and services utilizing forward-thinking technology. The Solution Integrator is involved in all parts of the solution delivery process: ideation, architecture and design, technology selection, partner management, development, delivery and planned support.
This team member utilizes tools and techniques such as Cloud, XaaS and APIs to help our business grow exponentially. This role is 60% hands-on and 40% strategic.
- Partner with the business to broker, integrate and orchestrate new technologies aligned with business value streams
- Manage technologypartnerships to drive impactful outcomes
- Create architecture models and explain complex business ideas in a simplified manner
- Develop integrations through APIs and service-oriented architectures
- Understand and identify business processes and opportunities for technology implementation in those value streams
- Undertake process improvement and business alignment activities
- Provide hands-on support and development of new features on production systems
- Eight years of experience working in technology
- Passion for technology
- Personable demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work both on a team and independently
- Desire to have both a strategic and a tactical impact on the outcomes of the business
- Curiosity and a tendency to think about the big picture
- Problem-solving skills and a willingness to do what it takes to implement solutions
- Ability to come up with innovative solutions utilizing technology
- Both front-end and back-end software and web development experience utilizing multiple modern
- Experience with APIs and integration architecture
- Experience using popular libraries and frameworks such as React.js, Node.js, MVC and Angular
- Understanding of operating systems and web hosting
- Proficiency with Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Proficiency with both relational and non-relational databases as well as SQL
- Proficiency with development tools such as SVN, GitHub and Visual Studio
- Time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Xenith gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.