$80K — $100K *
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for the technical elements of our Stanley Healthcare visibility solutions, as they relate to implementations. Those elements include assisting with the development and execution of comprehensive system test plans for our product offerings, technical support for internal escalations, participating in new product introduction teams and beta testing, and performing implementations. The position is also responsible for assisting with best practice development with a complete technical document set and delivering training. This position serves as an internal escalation point when another solution engineer in the field needs technical assistance. If higher-level escalation is needed, this engineer can assist with coordinating technical support or R&D resources. The Solution Engineer contributes to product, process improvement, and team development. These opportunities can be in the form of collecting feedback from the field for ease of deployment, developing efficiencies for installing and testing, and sharing product information with the team.
Essential Job Functions
• Develop best practices for our product offerings
• Provide technical support for internal escalations from our field engineers
• Participate in new product introduction teams and beta evaluation/testing
• Performing implementations
• Preparing the team for a new product launch with a complete technical document set and delivering training
• Serve as an internal escalation point when another solution engineer in the field needs technical assistance.
• Travel requirements: Up to 75% (mostly domestic)
• 4+ years of hands-on experience as a Support/Solution/Field/Sales Engineer including enterprise software installations including:
• Associate's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a technical program.
• Experience in Location-based systems – such as Cisco Mobility Services Engine, general RSSI, and wireless site surveys
• Consulting experience
• Wireless LAN experience
• Server operating systems and virtualization experience
• Ability to develop and document detailed written test procedures.
• Ability to interact with customers to identify requirements and implement the solution to meet their requirements.
• Ability to technically troubleshoot software and/or hardware to isolate a problem and resolve it.
• CCNA, CWNA, or MCSE certifications a plus
Valid through: 7/3/2021
$100K — $150K *