Responsible for managing software-related projects of designing, building and maintaining functions built within the SalesForce software product. Responsible for managing the application development and supervising a group of IT professionals.
• Serves as a technical expert representative across teams, clients and the information technology industry
• Offers technical support across practices in offering definition and positioning
• Manage and coordinate activities associated with creating software across multiple functional areas and products
• Responsible for management of the functional area related to data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports etc.
• Manage the implementation of new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates and campaigns
• Prioritize and allocate projects, products and resources with the assistance of architects and managers
• Manage a team of IT professionals as they perform systems, design and application development as well as evaluate code reviews and make recommendations for changes
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
• Effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Promotes and coordinates technical knowledge harvesting within the organization
• Tracks and identifies new opportunities to improve methodology and training offerings
• Assists in strategic sales efforts from a technical perspective
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent) and 3+ year’s professional experience.
• Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, and/or Marketing issues.
• 1+ year’s Force.com development experience with strong focus on Apex and Visual force development.