Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Works in collaboration with the sales/business development teams to drive new business opportunities for IES patient engagement solutions (face to face and virtual nurse educator programs including digital enablement). Provides subject matter expertise to assist in identifying & qualify revenue opportunities, solution design and implementation recommendations. Plays lead role in sales process including customer presentations and gaining verbal commitment in both existing and new accounts.
- Considered subject matter expert for patient engagement solutions and their applications within client organizations.
- Collaborates with account teams to establish account planning strategies, targets and executes opportunities for assigned offerings.
- Responsible for growth & revenue targets for assigned customers through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
- Interfaces with customer at all levels. Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
- Identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities & solutions to customers.
- As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Offer Development Lead, Sales /Business Development, Marketing, and Operations/Delivery to strengthen the offerings and capture additional business. Is an individual contributor with strong collaboration, matrix team, customer insight/engagement, communications and influencing skills.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree; nursing or pharmacy degreepreferred with five to ten years’ relevant sales, account management and/or solution sales management experience.
- Possesses knowledge of key marketplace issues for the pharmaceutical industry and related businesses.
- Subject matter expertise in patient engagement services including experience with patient journeys, behavioral design, nurse educator, digital engagement, reimbursement services and application of those offerings to improve client business processes.
- Patient engagement program design, behavioral design methodologies, breadth of clinical/therapeutic expertise, account development skills, analytical skills, communication skills, market research and industry knowledge, negotiation skills, presentation skills, problem solving ability and the ability to build relationships through service execution and vision alignment.