- Deal with customers from different countries, managing multiple projects concurrently;
- Work with customers to identify and document Success Criteria that will be tracked over the duration of the Onboarding.
- Develop/monitor overall implementation schedule (including all functional, customization and integration/technical projects) to meet client objectives;
- Document Onboarding project activities to ensure alignment and continuity across the Customer Success departments.
- Facilitate the development of functional/technical specifications to meet client's functional, enhancement, and integration requirements during implementation;
- Prevent, identify, quantify, and communicate risks internally and externally;
- Manage ongoing implementation, project documentation, and ensure projects and teams stay within utilization and budget targets;
- English Fluency (both written and spoken)
- A strong desire to become a Docebo product expert.
- Experience in an IT Project Manager role or in IT service implementation and delivery;
- Experience working with clients in the 'Large Accounts, Enterprise' space;
- Working knowledge of project management principles;
- Great understanding of consulting processes and software implementation;
- Solid Knowledge in the areas of application programming and system design;
- A natural inclination to resolve customer problems and help them be highly successful.
- Experience working with support, QA, and product teams to resolve customer issues.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience;
- Experience in E-Learning / Learning Management industry is preferred;
- General knowledge of programming languages and specific experience with REST Webservices.
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (NA Office Only)
Valid through: 7/8/2020
* Ladders Estimates