Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Solution Delivery Manager in Mechanicsburg,PA.
Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches,methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects; usetechnology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implementproducts and services; construct and assess high-level and detailed securityprograms translating business needs and regulatory requirements into costeffective and risk appropriate controls; play lead role in engagement planning,economics, and billing and participate in proposal development efforts;demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities andassist in retention of professionals; identify opportunities to improveengagement profitability; understand clients' business environment and basicrisk management approaches; develop information security strategies and plansbased upon generally accepted security standards; utilize knowledge of businessprocesses, internal control risk management, IT controls, business andinformation technology management processes, and market trends on clientengagements; build and nurture strong client relationships; participate in riskassessments, determine remediation plans, execute training programs, assessissues, and work with management to determine remediation plans and trackprogress; demonstrate strong understanding of large scale informationtechnology systems, business processes, security regulatory risk management,cybersecurity posture and security vulnerabilities for the clientenvironment(s); design solutions to complex securitythreats, implementeffective security control and update related policies. Will commute within theMechanicsburg, PA area to consult with clients concerning the above job duties.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degreein applied computer science, computer engineering, computer applications,information systems, information systems security, or related field (willing toaccept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of Identity& Access Management (IAM) experience.
- Experience must include5 years of:
- designingand implementing enterprise security architecture for IAM and access governancesolutions utilizing industry standard tools, including CA Single Sign On, CAIdentity Manager, CA Access Gateway, IBM Security Identity & AccessManager, and Oracle Identity Manager;
- designingenterprise schema utilizing tools, including Active Directory, IBM Security DirectoryServer, and Oracle Virtual Directory;
- customizingIAM approval workflows, automation of business rules, and validation andverification of users identity and authorization utilizing programminglanguages, including Java, J2EE, and Java Script, and security standards,including SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, and Legacy Federation;
- preparingproject delivery timelines for application integrations utilizing MicrosoftProject;
- designingenterprise architecture based on business and security requirements utilizingMicrosoft Visio;
- utilizingOracle Identity Manager, CA Identity Manager, CA Single Sign On, IBM SecurityManager, IBM Security Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle VirtualDirectory, and Active Directory products to provide IAM guidance on businessand security requirements; and
- utilizingRDBMS technologies, including Oracle, IBM DB2, and Microsoft SQL for securitydata, design web infrastructure, including Apache, IIS, Tomcat, IBM Websphereapplication servers and reverse proxy.
- In the alternative, theemployer is willing to accept a master's degree and 3 years of experience asstated above.
- Experience must include2 years of:
- utilizingMicrosoft PowerPoint to conduct requirements and design sessions with clientsand stakeholders;
- installingand configuring core user management use cases and configuration managementutilizing CA Identity Manager and CA Single Sign On, including customizing approvalworkflows, translating business rules into policies, user administration tasks,Web Sign On, and Session Management; and
- mentoringand coaching junior staff members.
- Less than 10% traveloutside of normal commuting distance.