Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Powered by conversational AI and process automation, Ushur automates customer journeys across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and back-end systems. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
The Solution Engineering team at Ushur works as a bridge between customers, sales, product and engineering teams to ensure the successful sale, onboarding, expansion and renewal of our customers. As an Ushur Solutions Engineer, you’ll be responsible for supporting our sales team and helping our customers maximize the benefits of Ushur. This includes scoping and designing end-user and customer automation journeys using state of the art Artificial Intelligence, and data science. You will be a key player in the customer technical discovery process, providing the best recommendations for customer initiatives and support for deployments often performing sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Interfacing with customers and sales teams to recommend intelligent automation solutions, help solve problems and learn new opportunities for product enhancements.
- Work as a trusted advisor to client to help them meet their strategic business goals with our technology.
- From discovery to implementation, the solutions engineer is providing customers and sales team with ongoing technical support to help close deals.
- Build relationships with client to build presence in accounts and impact successful outcomes.
- Scoping and specifying complete process and conversation AI solutions.
- Handling customer technical discovery process, providing the best recommendations for customer initiatives and support for deployments at large accounts often performing sales presentations and customized product demonstrations.
- Creating Proofs-of-Concept for prospects including uncovering technical needs, deploying product, managing POC milestones and issues, answering security and implementation questions.
- Provide demonstrations of product solutions, answering customer questions and capturing technical discussions.
- Working alongside our clients’ teams to configure the Ushur product, ensure that the information in Ushur is accurate, train key users, and provide guidance on how best to use the tools.
- Work with product management, customer service and quality analysis teams to optimize products and ensure products continue to satisfy customer needs.
- Collaborate with marketing on sales collateral, trade shows and other networking events.
- Updating account, opportunity and contact detail in HubSpot and corresponding platforms.
- Continuous collaboration with engineering, sales, product, customer success, and marketing teams using project and product management tools.
- Keeping track of product development, bugs using Asana and Jira and Stack Overflow.
- Using Visio and other tools to draw customer use cases and integration process.
- Build out technical collateral base with targeted demos, best practice documents, and solution documents to drive bottoms-up adoption
- Minimum of 5 years of IT or related experience with 3 years (of the total required 5 years of experience) in solution engineering with a mid-to-large SaaS enterprise solutions company or similar experience. Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge in selling and supporting high-end solutions that involve both line of business and IT ownership.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with a comfort level in executive-level presentations.
- Comfortable functioning in a thought leadership capacity.
- Confident in providing direction and guidance to the client to achieve their goals.
- Strong consultive, analytical, and communication skills needed to listen to, understand, and anticipate client needs (business and IT).
- Experience with modern project management tools like Jira or Asana
- Hands-on experience in the development of software proof of concepts
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Familiarity with cloud services, preferably Amazon AWS
- Familiarity with REST APIs and Postman tool is essential
- Past experience in no-code/low-code systems, NLP/NLU desirable
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with complex tasks
- Ability to deliver quality training & product coaching both in person and over the phone
- Proven effectiveness at leading and conducting executive training sessions, meetings, and workshops (often remotely)
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS startup where we move quickly and wear many hats
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 50% of time
Why Join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.
Competitive salary, fully insured medical plan and other benefits