Reporting to the Head of Solution Consulting, the Solutions Consultant is the primary technical point-of-contact throughout the sales cycle and product implementation process. The Consultant will be the subject matter expert for all Socure products and will be responsible for understanding client needs and matching them to solutions using Socure's products. Consultants work collaboratively with various departments across the organization to support the sale of Socure's solutions. This individual will also be responsible for coordinating resources across several functional areas. In addition, the Consultant will work with other senior employees across the organization in ensuring our products are at the forefront of the industry.
What You'll Do:
- Serves as the day-to-day technical expert on external and internal projects and engagements.
- Lead meetings with project stakeholders to align resources and determine relative priority of projects to maximize business results.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership in business development activities, including the presentation of products and solutions to prospective clients, the preparation of statements of work (SOWs) and pricing.
- Collaborate with Data Science on Proof-of-Concept (POCs) design and execution, and utilize industry and domain expertise to tailor strategies and recommendations for prospective clients.
- Work closely with Product Development to funnel concepts for product innovation and new generations to product managers.
- Drive thought leadership with Product Marketing for blogs, whitepapers, research briefs, webinars, and more
- Serve as a means of translation between technical and non-technical audiences, both internally and externally
- Provide project leadership and mentor other team members.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering, math, economics, statistics, computer science or other relevant field is preferred
- 6+ years of professional work experience with at least three years of experience managing projects with multiple team members
- 3+ years of experience working as a professional services consultant, customer management or sales engineering
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise-level engagements dealing with analytics, technology, and/or enterprise software
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate resources and priorities with multiple stakeholders in order to drive business results
- Prior experience or knowledge of SaaS sales processes
- Ability to synthesize complex statistical observations into clear results and concrete recommendations (both verbally and in writing)
- Expert at building and delivering presentations with clear, complete messages