The Successful Solution Consultant (SC) provides expertise to Infor prospects and customers in support of Infor’s ERP license revenue and customer success. The SC provides manufacturing industry and software knowledge to help share compelling solutions for our customers. The successful SC possesses a strong business acumen and an ability to understand our customers’ business needs and challenges through discovery to deliver strategic, industry competitive solutions.In addition, a successful candidate will work closely with the sales organization to provide compelling solutions, presentations and demos while becoming the trusted advisor of our customers.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Understands client’s critical business issues and demonstrate compelling, value-based solutions using Infor’s software capabilities.
- Work with individuals throughout the sales organization to develop overall account and opportunity strategy.
- Apply product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding to effectively present Infor products to prospects and customers.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and competitive products
- Provide feedback to sales management and product management on potential new capabilities.
- Answer functional questions related to the product line in Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Maintain strong functional knowledge of new LN capabilities to ensure Infor is best positioned to meet our customer’s needs
- Understand Infor’s technical architecture and highlight benefits as part of the overall product solution.
- Understand system administration and configuration options to support the demonstrations in the field.
What You Will Need:
- Direct experience working with Infor LN CloudSuite solutions preferred but not required
- Experience selling, using and/or implementing ERP solutions.
- Discrete Manufacturing industry experience in Automotive, A&D, Industrial Manufacturing or High Tech preferred.
- Business process expertise in Finance/Projects, Supply Chain/Manufacturing and/or Order Management/Service highly desirable
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Excellent time management, communication, presentation, decision-making and organization skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work independently and from a remote location.